How to put in contact lens?
Note: Remember to soak the lens in solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing.
1. Wash and dry your hands. This will make sure you don't transfer dirt or bacteria into your eye, which can cause an infection.
2. Put the contact lens on the tip of your index finger with the concave, cup side facing up.
3. While looking in the mirror, use your middle finger to pull down your lower eyelid and lashes.
4. Place the contact onto the surface of your eye. The bottom edge of the contact should be the first part to touch your eye. It should do so on the white part of your eye just above where you have pulled your lower lid down.
5. Press the contact onto the surface of your eye until you feel it stick. When you take your finger away, the contact should float on the surface of your eye. Blink to adjust it to the correct position.
6. If you are inserting your contacts for the first time, your doctor may suggest that you wear them for only an hour the first day and then wear them for longer periods of time. This will give your eyes a chance to get used to them.
How to remove the contact lens?
1. Wash and dry your hands.
2. Use your middle finger to pull your lower eyelid down.
3. Gently pinch the lens off the surface of your eye using your index finger and thumb. This should not hurt; however, while you are learning, it might be best to keep your fingernails trimmed. This will prevent you from hurting yourself or accidentally tearing the lens.
4. For some lenses, you can use a plunger, which makes it much easier to take out your contacts: just take the plunger, stick it onto the contacts, and remove them.
Why is the actual color different from that on the website?
Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/ eye shape/ makeup etc. the color of the lenses may vary and look different.
Please contact us within 24 hours after you have received your lenses if you have any doubt about your lenses. Please don’t forget to enclose the lens picture so that we can check for you.
How long can I use these contacts?
If you do not open the lenses container, please refer to the expiry date printed on the label.
If you open the lenses container, you shall dispose within the said period listed in the "Replacement Period" in product description, example 12 months. You can wear as many times as you want. Please dispose within the replacement period or after the expiry date on the label, whichever comes first.
Please also take note that the 12 months replacement period is a maximum period you can use. After you opened the lenses, it depends on the frequency you used. It's wear and tear product, the more frequent you use, you shall dispose it in shorter period time frame. The longest you can use is 12 months. Says you used it every day, then we advise you to dispose it within 3 months.
What to do when lenses irritate eyes?
Please soak your lenses in the care solution which is exclusive for contact lenses for 24 hours, then rinse and scrub your lenses gently.
Check the two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experience, such as irritation, dry eyes，blurry vision, etc.
Safety information about wearing contact lenses
1. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
2. Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to eyes.
3. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
4. Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
5. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
6. New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.